I am so happy to be reviewing one of my favourite brands today! - ESSENTIAL!!
This brand is so popular that I do not even have to introduce to you all what is it all about but you should know that this brand is super popular in Japan and also on our little red dot!
Essential offers products ranging from basic care items like Shampoo and Conditioner to Treatment items such as Intensive Hair Mask and Leave On Hair Treatments!
TODAY, I bring you :
Essential Sleeping Hair Mask 100ml & Essential Leave On Serum 60ml
Wake up happy because your hair looks so good that you don't even have to comb it!
Day 1 and I am in my PJS holding on to my Samplestore package but before using the product tonight, I will show you all how my hair condition is like WITHOUT putting on the magical hair mask!
This is my hair before I go to sleep and being attacked by the pillow damage criminals!
Do you all know what is PILLOW DAMAGE?
- When sleeping, tossing and turning causes hair to rub against the pillow, creating friction. Such friction caused by the pillow is Pillow Friction.
- Pillow Friction causes the hair cuticles to open up unevenly, causing hair to be rough, frizzy or prone to tangles. Such hair damage caused by pillow friction is Pillow Damage.
- As a result of Pillow Damage, you wake up the next day with frizzy, unmanageable hair like a lion’s mane. This is commonly referred to as bed hair.
- To solve this problem, people usually have no choice but to wash their hair in the morning. Washing hair ‘resets’ the uneven alignment of hair cuticles and makes hair smooth and manageable again.
- However, by having to wash hair in the morning, they have to wake earlier and sacrifice beauty sleep.
- Alternative solution to the bed hair caused by Pillow Damage is to use new Essential Sleeping Hair Mask, which protects each hair strand and minimizes Pillow Damage.
Which of the below criminals are haunting you nightly?
Mine would be these two! My hair always ends up all over the pillow because they are really weak so they snap when I toss & turn my head on the pillows nightly!
And, FRIZZ is a major factor because they would end up super frizzy every morning. I would always end up looking like a lion. A cute one though!
NO KIDDING! JUST LOOK AT HOW FRIZZY IT IS IN THE MORNING!
Selfies with frizzy hair makes the whole shot looks not so appealing anymore because a bad hair day = a bad photo!
MY RESCUE IS HERE!!!!!
Apply this on our hair before we go to bed.
The milky, non-greasy texture is absorbed instantly by your hair and forms a protective layer between each hair strand and your pillow, protecting your hair cuticles from Pillow Friction while you toss and turn. Ladies can confidently look forward to stronger, healthier and silky soft hair that is easy to manage and style the next morning
Just pump a little on your palms and APPLY! That easy!
TA-DAH! Going to sleep HAPPY because I know I will have smooth & manageble hair next morning!
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY! Look at how tamed my hair is, the frizz has lessened by 80% and it is overall super manageable now!
Before I get ready for work, I would add another extra boost to my hair!
To apply on our hair the next morning before we go out.
The Cuticle Protection Ingredients form a protective veil over hair to prevent frizz and dryness caused by humidity and UV rays. Just spread the serum evenly onto hair and it invigorates hair, giving it a healthy and lustrous shine while protecting it from the sun.
Look at happy JoleneSnow on her good hair day! I don't only look better but I feel more cheerful with better hair!
Date-nights with friends are also full of fun because selfies can be taken happily as I am assured that my hair will look good in all photos!
ALL THANKS TO ESSENTIALS! Pamper your hair and get these new products from :
All leading supermarkets, hypermarkets, personal care stores and pharmacies
Now you can get free samples of these! Just click on this link : FREE SAMPLES!
Also, there is another awesome deal! You can stand a chance to win 2NE1's concert tickets!
Win tickets to 2NE1’s All or Nothing World Tour concert held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 28th
Xoxo, thanks for reading!
Labels: 2NE1, Advertorial, Beauty Regime, Blog, Blogger, Contest, Essential, Hair, Review, Reviews, Sponsored, TheSampleStore